Most Recent Blog Post
- What Do These Five Patients Have In Common?What do these five patients have in common (Fill in the Blank). As you arrive to work … Continue reading
- This Patient Needs to Be Seen by Mental Health, But When?This morning, inmate Gibbs had a visit. The nurse passing medications in the housing unit noticed that he was not … Continue reading
- Suicide – Don’t Be Afraid to AskIt’s September, which is National Suicide Prevention Awareness Month. Let’s start with awareness. According to the Centers for Disease Control, … Continue reading
- Mental Health Screening – Set Up for SuccessIt was a holiday weekend in the middle of the night. The booking area of the jail was a big, … Continue reading
- What Do These Five Patients Have In Common?What do these five patients have in common (Fill in … Continue reading
- Doing It for AttentionIn response to my previous post, I received a number … Continue reading
- The Problem of SleepThe first patient I am going to see today wrote … Continue reading
- Restraints and Self-InjuryA few weeks ago, I received a request from a … Continue reading
My son need glassed he in jail who can i talk to on line
My name is David Garlock and I am working in PA to create parole eligibility for Geriatric individuals in our…
Let’s not ignore the effect of PCOS and its effect on insulin resistance in females, not affected by carb intake.
Powerless people rely on manipulation because they lack the power to act openly and directly. This is easy to understand…
thanks a lot @ drodiagbesolutionhome@gmail. com for helping me. I am now tested negative for genital herpes after using your treatment.